Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Do Your Kids Love Books?



I know my daughter absolutely LOVES books, especially the books from Usborne. When I met Heather Cunningham at a networking group I was amazed at just how much she loves to read and even more amazed at how well she knew her company!
I asked Heather to explain what her company is all about and she said; "Usborne Books and More are educational books that are very interactive and fun. We just bought Kane/Miller Publishing and have grown our inventory even more. Kane/Miller compliments Usborne quite well. Now we have "Feeling" books as well as the fun educational books."
Click HERE to go to Heather's website and sign up for a drawing of $50 in free books!! If you come to the boutique on Saturday, Heather is offering a special....buy 4 books and get 1 FREE!!



0 comments: